Who is Love Story?

My photo
Please feel free to email me @ ericalovestoryphoto@yahoo.com for pricing and any other questions....thanks for visiting my blog!

9.26.2010

Father-Daughter Purity Ball

Honored does not even describe how I felt when asked to do this event. And I'm not even sure that I will be able to put into words what a beautiful and spiritual event it was. To see these fathers and daughters walking together to place a white rose at the cross, as a promise to live a life of purity was truly touching. There were poems, singing, a candlelit dinner, and of course, lots of dancing. I had my fingers crossed that I would not end up with a ton of blurry pictures since, I couldn't even see most of the time what I was shooting with tears streaming down my face.....This was a night I will always remember.